uk immigration lawyers
uk immigration lawyers
Home / UK Work Visas

Tier 5 Charity Workers Infographics

The Tier 5 Charity Workers is designed for persons who are looking to come into the country in order to take up voluntary work in the UK. Like every other immigration route, if you are looking to come on a Tier 5 Charity worker visa, you will need to have a sponsor. In most cases this sponsor would be charity organisation. The Tier 5 migrant must also only work for the organisation in which s/he was sponsored.

How long can I stay on a Tier 2 Charity worker?

A Tier 5 charity worker visa will normally be issued allowing for just one month after the period of your work as stated on your certificate of sponsorship. For example, if the duration of your job in the UK, as stipulated on your Certificate of sponsorship is 8 months, you will normally get 8 months plus one extra month on your visa. However where you are making an extension application, you may get up to one year where you are making an extension application.

How much will it cost?

Asides the Home Office fees (please confirm the current visa fees as at the time of your application), you will need to show that you have a minimum of £945 in your account for at least 28 days prior to the date of application. Note that this may not be necessary if the employer certifies your maintenance. It is important to note also that only 'A' rated sponsors have this option.

Our Tier 2 sponsor licence lawyers can assist you if you have been downgraded from an A rating to a B rating.

It is also important to note that you are not allowed to receive payment for your work in this visa.

Tier 5 charity workers infographics

Immigration Enquiry

Subscribe to email and newsletters

Reiss Edwards Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars 481 Google+ Reviews
reivew immigration lawyer

Our Brochure

Reiss Edwards immigration lawyers brochure

Arabic Brochure
Reiss Edwards immigration lawyers brochure




530 Reviews


Copyright © 2020 Immigration Lawyer London