Tube / Underground
- Monument tube station (District and Circle Line) is a 2-minute walk.
- Bank tube station (Central, Northern, Waterloo and City and DLR) is a 5-minute walk. Use the underground interchange to exit via Monument tube station.
- London Bridge tube station (Northern and Jubilee lines) is a 7-10 minute walk across London Bridge.
- London Bridge, Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street, or Tower Gateway DLR stations are all within walking distance.
- The following bus routes service the Monument tube station: 17, 21, 35, 40, 47, 48, 133, 141, 149, 344, 521.
- The Thames Clipper serves Tower pier and London Bridge City pier, both of which are a 10-minute walk.
- The nearest car park is NCP Thames Exchange (Vintry), located on Bell Wharf Lane off Upper Thames Street, EC4R 3TB, the walk is about 10-minutes.
Walk-Ins (Unscheduled Meeting)
It's always nice to be able to walk right in to speak with your immigration solicitor. However, as we are a busy firm, we do not encourage unscheduled meetings. Be sure to book all appointments with your caseworker prior to your visit.