uk immigration lawyers

Other Immigration Applications

This category covers other visa related applications. These include:

  • Discretionary Leave : The major purpose of this route is to maintain a just, resolute and well-organized system of immigration where individuals that do not fulfill the requirements are asked which in general terms to leave the UK whilst also carefully putting into consideration individuals of unusual and sympathetic situations which could warrant discretionary leave. For more information click here Discretionary Leave
  • Immigration Bail Application: Individuals who are held by the UKBA for reasons concerning immigration can make an application for bail after which they might be released on the basis that some conditions be met. For more information, click Immigration Bail Application
  • Revocation of Deportation Order : An individual that has been deported can make an application for the deportation order to be revoked at any time and wait the response of the request before he/she can make another application for leave. If he/she makes the application while on an existing Deportation order, the application will be unavoidably rejected. Click for more information on .
  • Sponsor License Application: As an employer, you may require to recruit an individual who is outside the United Kingdom, or the European Economic Area (EEA) to take up employment with you. This includes taking up charity work. Click here for more information on Sponsor License Application.
  • Subject Access Request: this application in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998 grants a person the right to know what information on them is held by the authorities. Information on why the information is held, to whom it is given to can also be made available. For more information , click Subject Access Request.
  • Returning Residence Visa UK: An individual who was previously settled in the United Kingdom on Indefinite Leave of Remain who have either misplaced his/her documentation or has been abroad for two years and above can apply for a Returning Resident Visa so as to return and settle. See more information Returning Residence Visa UK.
  • Transfer of Conditions Application (TOC): If an individual's passport expires, he/she might be able to transfer his/her visa to a new passport. This is dependent on place of application (within or outside the UK) and the Status of the Visa held by the individual. For information, click hereTransfer of Conditions Application (TOC).
  • No Time Limit Application (NTL): This application is for individuals who have been issued indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK but they seek for their status be confirmed on a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP); or have changed their name, gender or nationality; or the date of birth contained in their document is not correct. For more information click No Time Limit Application (NTL)

Frequently asked enquiries on Other Immigration Applications

Dear Sir or Madam, I am currently looking for an attorney to help me resolve my immigration status, and I was hoping that your firm would accept representing me. I came to the United Kingdom back in February [data withheld] via Belgium from Algeria and I have been in the Kingdom ever since, my brother is a British citizen who has been in the country since [data withheld], I worked for his business from 1998 to 2004 during which I attended college to improve my English and to learn IT skills. My brother had to close his business back in 2004 due to a disagreement over the terms and conditions of the new lease. Since then I remained in the catering business working here and there until I started my own business teaching Arabic online, we have been operating for three years so far and we are not where we want to be but we will get there. My immigration status is all I think about now as it has been far too long since I have not been able to go anywhere or truly feel secure. I am very eager to hear if I have ground for a case, I love this country very much and I love being a part of it, I arrived here when I just turned twenty years of age and I am going to be forty by the end of the year, I have never been married and I have been using the name "[data withheld]" for almost fourteen years and my friends call me Sam (more on that when we hopefully meet). I have several documents to prove my existence in the country such as bills, hospital appointments, college certificates etc., going back all the way to 2003. From 1998 to 2000 I was working for my bother on a par-time basis and living with him, he declared me as part of his staff in 2000 on a full-time basis. However, his accountant sadly passed away a few years ago and I am not sure how to retrieve a record of my employment at his shop, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would be very happy to provide you with more information should you accept to take my case, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Some of our happy clients



530 Reviews