COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE: Our services remain fully operational with video conferencing and remote working allowing us to offer an uninterrupted and high-quality service.

✔ Call on 0203 744 2797, email or use our website chat tool from Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Qualified and knowledgeable lawyers will answer your queries.

uk immigration lawyers


Tier 2 General Visa Success

Our immigration solicitors were instructed by a client in the UK to help with a Tier 2 (General) visa extension. The client had been working with the employee for the past three years and wanted to apply for an extension under the same route

Note that the main applicant must have the same skilled job issued by the same employer. The applicant will need proof of an offer confirming they have been offered to continue the occupation by the same licenced employer. This sponsor is the same employer who assigned the previous certificate of sponsorship (CoS). The sponsor will need to assign a further CoS.

The applicant must still be earning the Home Office set salary: The applicant must be earning a gross annual income at the same level or above the associated Standard Occupation Classification ("SOC") code.

The main applicant will need to have held the required maintenance. This can be shown by either of the following: a)Via your A-rated sponsor; The A-rated (Premium), A-rated Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) or A-rated sponsor certifies on the Certificate of Sponsorship that they will maintain and accommodate the applicant to the end of your first month of employment in the UK if required. The sponsor may limit the amount of the undertaking. Or b)Personal savings; This will need to be shown via personal savings which must have been held for a consecutive 90 day period ending no more than 31 days before the date of the application. Any partners or children (also known as dependants) that are applying must have money in place to support themselves. The savings must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application. The money must be evidenced in the form of cash funds in a regulated bank.

The applicant needs to have the required level of English language In addition, the applicant will need to prove that they have adequate understanding of the English. This can be satisfied in the following ways: (a)Successfully passing an English language test, at level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Or (b)Have an academic qualification that was taught in a majority English speaking country and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree Or (c)Be a national of a majority English language speaking country.



Some of our happy clients



530 Reviews



Copyright © 2020 Immigration Lawyers London