uk immigration lawyers
uk immigration lawyers
Home / FAQs

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Application for Settlement In the UK, I came to UK as a refuge got 2 years leave to remain I applied for Settlement here but was refused, See our response
I have a Ukrainian partner who I have been with for over 3 years. What are the options for getting her temporarily and then ultimately on a permanent basis.
Tier 2 visa application refused because the Home Office were not convinced the employer wanted to hire me. The reason is clearly wrong. See our response,
My Fiance And I Are Planning To Get Married In May, In Turkey. I Am A British Citizen And He Is An Algerian Citizen. After our wedding and honeymoon,
My name is [data withheld]. I am a Jordanian citizen. I was married to a girl from the United Kingdom in August 2015.
If my partner does not meet the Sponsorship requirements, what other visa applications am i able to use, even as my child is a citizen of the UK.
Applying for a Tier 2 ILR even with absences
What are the requirements if I want to apply for a Fiance Visa, and if my fiance is from another country what requirements would I need to meet?
Is it Possible for me to get a visa that allows me to come to the UK and get Married?
Is it Possible for a Spouse/Partner who lives with me to Apply for Residence Card?
If my Partner/Spouse is Out of the Country What Type of Visa should I Apply to get them to the UK
Caught With Possession of Marijuana Would This Affect My Immigration
Spouse Marriage Visa and dependant Visa - Reiss Edwards FAQ
Graduate entrepreneur to Tier 1 Entrepreneur refusal
Dependant application on a Tier 2 change of employment
Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application refusal - Genuine Vacancy
Spouse deported but married EU National outside the country, can they come back to the UK together?
Applying for a spouse visa when I don't have a full time job
When Is it best to apply for an unmarried partner visa
Applying for a Permanent Residence Card and British Passport together
Unmarried partner financial requirement - Immigration question.
I have learned that your company can do UK visas, I wanted to do tier 1 GBP 200,000 investment visa. I live in UAE at the moment and want to relocate to London.
Living for 9 years with British children. Can i apply for Indefinite Leave to remain
Can I combine employments to meet the financial requirement when making a spouse visa application?
Engaged to a British citizen on a visit visa and now pregnant, how can I stay back in the UK during my pregnancy?
I am EU national, can I apply for Permanent residence with my wife and daughter also?
I am illegal in the UK. I had visit visa for 6 months and now i am in a relationship with a British girl
£18600 financial requirement for Self employed
Unmarried parter visa application
General UK Immigration FAQs
Administrative Reviews - FAQs
FAQs - Long Residence
PBS Dependant Visas - FAQs
EEA Visa application FAQs
Immigration Act 2014 - FAQs
Judicial Review Against The Home Office - FAQs
Naturalisation As A British Citizen - FAQs
General FAQs About UK Immigration
Same Day Service FAQs
Immigration refusals
UK Visa applications
FAQs for a UK Visit, Child Dependent, Unmarried partner and Spouse Visas
UK visas based on relationships
ILR based on 10 years been legally in the UK

Immigration Enquiry

Subscribe to email and newsletters

Reiss Edwards Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars 481 Google+ Reviews
reivew immigration lawyer

Our Brochure

Reiss Edwards immigration lawyers brochure

Arabic Brochure
Reiss Edwards immigration lawyers brochure




530 Reviews


Copyright © 2020 Immigration Lawyer London